Friday, August 25, 2023

Little

Hey everyone! Happy Friday I hope you all had a wonderful week! Today I decided to write about the movie Little It Stars Marsai Martin who plays Jordan Sanders, Regina Hall and Issa Rae. 

It is a really funny and lighthearted comedy  family movie. It starts off with Jordan Sanders she was bullied as a child, now she has become a businesswoman and a bully because of what she went through as a little girl, she runs her own tech company and treats her employees very poorly. 

little girl comes into talk to her and offer her something, she refuses what the little girl is asking and tells her to go away, the little girl tells Jordan something about being a little kid, and then uses her magic wand to make Jordan a kid again. 

And wouldn't you know? The little girls wish that she made on Jordan comes true, she is a 13 year old teenage girl, She calls her assistant April and tells her that she has to take over her company temporarily because she is dealing with a situation. Because she is now a teenager and little she is made to go back to her school and her assistant April poses as her aunt for the amount of time that she is little. 

Jordan is introduced to her teacher at school Mr. Marshall she develops a crush on him, you will see how the crush on the teacher plays out in the movie.

 Just like when she went to school earlier before this situation happened she is again the target of bullying, Jordan makes friends with some other students at the school who are also outcasts Issac, Raina, Devon.

 In the Meantime while Jordan is trying to figure out school and make friends, April her assistant is having a hard time at the company the employees aren't paying her any attention because she doesn't have the same kind of authority that Jordan has when she is at the company with talking to her employees and telling them what to do. 

April picks Jordan up from School, the part in the movie where April picks Jordan up from School will make you laugh.

 It always makes me laugh when I see that scene in the movie it is very funny, April and Jordan leave from the school and go out to dinner they talk with each other and end up doing some bonding over their personal lives they notice that they have things in common together.

 Jordan decides to sing Mary J Blige's song I'm going down very loudly everyone in the restaurant looks at her when she is singing because they are amazed at what she sounds like. She also had a little to drink before she started singing she ends up embarrassing April with the whole situation, Never the less, despite her embarrassment April sings along with Jordan and she ends the song with you won't believe it!!  she pulls of a man's weave. 

 When you watch the movie, It will explain what happens with the company and it's clients while Jordan is Little and April taking over the company, there is a little situation that happens with Jordan and April I know that you will be happy with the end results when you see the movie, It is a happy result.

I decided to write about this movie because I really enjoyed my childhood and being little, I have a lot of fun memories with being little. One of my favorite memories is playing a lot with my toys and doing other fun activities. 

I loved playing it was my favorite thing to do, I laughed a lot as a little girl it always warmed my heart. I laugh a lot now in my young adult years too. I loved visiting my grandfather too we would laugh a lot together and play together.

One time we were going for a car ride and I was in my car seat and he was in the back of the car too, I fell asleep and then he ended up falling asleep too. 

I loved all my years in school I had a wonderful time one of my best friends taught me how to tie my shoes in the first grade I have always remembered how to tie my shoes since then, the only thing I got bullied about was the way my voice sounded and how my nose looked. I have a high speaking voice it sounds like a little girl and Like Michele the singer, We both talk over our larynx that is why my voice sounds the way it does. 

As I got older People would compliment my voice and tell me that that they love my voice and it would make them smile, God blessed me with a unique voice I believe that will be used in a exciting and fun way when there is a will there is a way! Maybe one day it will be used in Animation movies Like Walt Disney says if you can dream it you can do it ! 

Marsai Martin is a wonderful and amazing person and doing amazing and incredible things in her career, I liked her a lot in Blackish She did an outstanding job playing Diane, she really made Diane her own and brought her to life and made her like a real person that exists in the world.

 She has also been in a lot of really good movies check them out when you get a chance! Regina Hall is an incredible actress and woman as well, she is doing excellent in her career and acting in a lot of wonderful movies doing an outstanding Job! 

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good comedy movie and wants to have a nice laugh!


Little | Universal Pictures









No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...