Friday, August 18, 2023

Miracles from Heaven





Hey everyone, Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week! This blog is about the movie "Miracles from Heaven" it stars Jennifer Garner, Kylie Rogers and Martin Henderson. 

This is a wonderful movie about a family who goes through a tough situation but comes out strong in the end! This family is the Beam family, their names are Christy, Kevin, Anna, Adelynn and Abby They're a loving family that lives on a farm land, raising and taking care of a lot of animals. 

The movie starts out with the Beams getting ready for church and finishing up a few things. Before leaving, the girls are playing together, discussing different topics. Their mom, Christy, tells the girls and their dad, Kevin, it is time to go to church. Kevin states "this is the good life, they have a beautiful family and life together." 

They arrive at church during praise and worship...the Pastor gives his sermon and relays a few announcements. After the sermon, the church hosted a picnic that everyone attended; it was filled with great company and conversation. During the picnic, one of the church wives is talking with Christy about the farm. She tells her the farm is doing good and if Kevin keeps receiving new animals they aren't going to have room to do more things with their farm.

After the picnic, upon arriving at home, Christy overhears Anna calling for her to hurry because something is wrong. Christy runs up to check on her, she finds Anna in the bathroom, Anna is very sick she tells her mom she wants to be better so they can attend the aquarium. Her mom tells her she will be fine and that she will sit with her for a little bit. After sitting, Christy and Kevin discuss their family, how good life is, and their happiness. They go to bed, while they're sleeping Christy hears Anna call for her because something is wrong. Anna tells her mom that her stomach is in a lot of pain, Christy calls for her husband Kevin he picks her up and takes her to the truck. They go to the hospital, the doctors inform Anna's parents that she needs to go on a dairy-free diet. 

Anna is fine for a couple days and then gets stomach pains again. The doctors examine her, informing her parents she is fine. Christy tells the doctor she is not fine! Demanding to remain in the hospital until she finds out what is wrong with Anna.

Later that day, the doctor informs Anna's parents that she has a serious medical condition and if they don't act quick she could die. They inform the doctor they'll do whatever is needed to help Anna! As the movie continues, it shows the Beam families struggles with Anna's health in the hospital. 

You will really like the outcome of the movie it will put a smile on your face.

I decided to write about this movie because it reminds me of my own personal situation. As I was preparing to start my final semester in school, I noticed I was becoming more thirsty, using the bathroom more frequently and more tired than usual. I asked my mentor if what I was experiencing was normal. She said yes, I will be fine!

One evening I was really thirsty, as I prepared something to drink, I felt in my spirit I needed to be home with my parents. I texted my mom to pick up myself and Elijah, my dog. Upon her arrival at my apartment I had no idea my life was about to change!

My mom set the appointment and my dad took me to the doctor. Before heading to the doctor I wanted to rest but my body rejected it. When my dad and I arrived at the doctors office I told her all my symptoms, she took my blood pressure and informed me my numbers were so high they weren't showing up on her screen. Immediately, I had to go to the hospital, my dad kept me alert the whole way to the hospital. The doctors examined me and found my blood sugar level were at 1500! That is a HIGH NUMBER!!! 

It is a fact that people whose blood sugar levels are that high are in high risk of being in a coma! By the Grace of God I was in my right mind, even through being in the hospital for 21 days!!! CRAZY RIGHT?! I am very thankful God saved my life, I am blessed to still be alive and with my wonderful family. They stood by my side every step of the way. It reminds me of the love Anna's parents showed her in the movie. Anna and I have many comparisons, for example, the love of her family, her illness/hospital visits, her sunken eyes and more. 

My favorite scene from the movie is when Anna is healed in a way no one can believe. It touches my heart a lot because it reminds me of how God has kept and continues to keep me through my diabetic stages. I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good family movie. 

For more information on Diabetes contact your local physician.

Miracles From Heaven Brings Back Precious Memories of Miracles in My Life -  SoCal Field Trips

Miracles from Heaven : Jennifer Garner, Kylie Rogers, Martin Henderson,  John Carroll Lynch, Eugenio Derbez, Queen Latifah, Brighton Sharbino,  Courtney Fansler, Wayne Pere, Christy Beam, Randy Brown, Patricia Riggen,  Joe Roth, T.D. ... - Amazon.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...