Friday, August 11, 2023

Lady and the Tramp/ Happy Birthday Elijah!!!



Lady and the Tramp | Disney+

 Hey Everyone, Happy Friday!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day, a special day is coming, my beloved dog Elijah's birthday! Elijah  is  turning thirteen years old and he is still in good health and good shape! He is the best dog ever, in celebration of his birthday I have decided to write about the movie Lady and the Tramp.  

This  movie is about a pampered and spoiled dog named Lady who's life is fabulous and amazing until a new person comes into her world and changes everything. The new person that comes into her life is a baby.

The movie starts out on Christmas Day, Darling,the woman who gets Lady, and her husband Jim Dear are giving gifts to each other. Darlings husband Jim gives her a box that resembles a hat box, she opens the box and finds a surprise inside! 

The surprise is a Cocker Spaniel,  immediately Darling  falls in love with the dog,  she says it looks like a  little lady and  that is how she receives her name. Lady is loving her new family, they love Lady too, a few months go by and a new event happens...

Darling tells her husband Jim Dear that she is expecting and they are both excited about having a baby in the house. Lady is excited too because she sees that her owners are excited, she doesn't know yet that the baby is going to change her whole life.

 Lady goes outside to tell her doggy friends about the baby. Her friends tell her that her life isn't going to be the same as it was before. All the attention that she was used to receiving is now going to the baby. She's going to get table scraps instead of regular food, and she will have to be quiet since there is going to be a baby in the house.The baby arrives and Darling shows Lady what the baby looks like Lady is excited to see the baby.  

A few months later Darling and Jim decide to go on a little trip for a few days and Lady has to stay home. 

Darling's aunt comes to watch the house and the baby. Her Aunt has two cats and later in the movie you will see the trouble they cause for Lady....

Darlings Aunt's cats were messing with the baby, Lady was trying to get them to stop, the Aunt hears Lady she attempts to put her in the doghouse. When the doghouse idea doesn't work, the aunt takes Lady to a shop where she asks if they can put a muzzle on Lady to keep her from making noise. 

Lady doesn't like the muzzle at all, she runs away from the store with the muzzle on her face. While Lady is on her adventure dog catchers are after her, they want to catch her so they can put her with the other animals they have already have Lady is able to  run away from the catchers because a dog helps her out and gets the catchers away from her. 

The dog that  helped Lady, his name is Tramp and he is a lost dog, he lives on the streets and has lived like that for a while. Tramp tells Lady his whole story, he shows her how to live on the street and the different rules while staying safe and protected on the streets Lady at first is a little nervous around him, as the movie progresses on she gets comfortable and ends up liking him.  You will see when you watch the movie, Tramp and Lady help each other out and become a family and live life together. 

This movie will make you smile, and laugh while giving you a warm feeling in your heart and spirit. You will see different surprises in the movie too! It will keep you full of joy and excitement!

My favorite scene from the movie is the spaghetti scene where Tramp takes lady to dinner and they are eating the noodles together and they both pick it up at the same time and when they are eating the noodle their noses touch together it is the cutest scene ever. I also like the scene at the end of the movie it is a happy scene that will touch your heart.

I decided to write about this movie because my dog Elijah reminds me of Tramp in some ways. For example, you will hear Tramp bark a couple of times in the movie. And my Dog Elijah loves to bark too, he has a loud and strong bark just like Tramp does. There is a scene in the movie where you will see Tramp sacrifice his life for another human being. Elijah is very brave too, he has protected me in a lot of situations. Elijah is brave in his own way, he is a very strong dog, very lovable and friendly. Tramp is very lovable and friendly too and playful just like Elijah. Tramp is also a very fast runner, Elijah runs very fast.

 I wanted to celebrate Elijah and show how much he means to me and how blessed I am to have him in my life. I have wanted a dog for as long as I can remember, I would ask for one all the time, my mom said not yet maybe soon. I would ask year after year, there was one day when we were visiting close friends and  I was watching the movie George of the Jungle; one of my favorite movies, and I was talking to my friends Grandfather about wanting a dog. He said I'll help you out and talk with your mom about getting you a dog. So my mom came in the room, he told her "Emerald tells me she wants a dog, and that she has asked you a lot for a dog; I think a dog would be good for her and that she would do a good job."

My mom said ok, I agree I will consider it, because of his help and talk to my mom he is part of why Elijah is here now!My mom really liked my neighbor's dog, she saw how friendly and kind he was; he was Elijah's brother!

I wrote  Dog letters in school,  that is another part of how I got Elijah! Elijah has been with me through the best parts and sad parts of my life. 

He's celebrated my birthdays with me and very special ages, he has been with me when I've had big events in my life too ! One time when we were all on vacation at a hotel, Elijah and I were in the hallway one of the staff members looked at Elijah and I, he said I can tell you guys really love each other.

 I think my Grandfather could tell how much I loved Elijah too, because he saw how Elijah would interact with me and the joy he brought  to my heart and face. He loves my grandparents, when my grandfather was living with me Elijah would be so happy to see him.

One time my grandfather had a doctors appointment and when he came back to the house, he opened the door and said Elijah! You wouldn't believe what Elijah did, he jumped in his lap and gave him kisses, my grandfather was just laughing and smiling! He said "Elijah!" Isn't that funny? 

 When we go to visit my Grandma he gets so excited to see her, when we arrive at her house he will sometimes sit next to her or if I'm holding him he will look at her and she will say he's smiling at me with a smile on her face! 

She loves Elijah too! She will say I know Elijah loves him some Emerald, one funny story is when my mom and dad had come to pick me up from my Grandmas from visiting with her for three weeks, Elijah was so excited to see me, when he saw me he gave me kisses and everything, my dad tried to say hello to me, here is the funny part Elijah snapped at him! 

My Grandma said "whoa! He doesn't want you to touch her", my dad told Elijah that's my daughter! My mom said that Elijah was saying I haven't seen her for three weeks this is my time Lol! Elijah is my whole heart and he is one of the best parts of my life.  I don't feel like my whole-self without him. 

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves dogs and Dog movies. If you have a dog I hope they make you feel happy and loved like my dog Elijah makes me feel every day! He spreads his love and joy all around! Everyone loves Elijah and thinks he is the cutest dog ever!

Lady and the Tramp | Disney Movies








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...