Friday, November 10, 2023


Amazon.com: Cheaper by the Dozen : Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Hilary Duff,  Piper Perabo, Tom Welling, Kevin G. Schmidt, Alyson Stoner, Jacob Smith,  Liliana Mumy, Morgan York, Forrest Landis, Blake Woodruff, Shawn

Hey Everyone! I have decided to write about one of my favorite movies Cheaper by the Dozen starring Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Alyson Stoner, Hillary Duff, Tom Welling and Piper Perabo. 

It is a good family movie that will make you laugh, possibly cry it will give you happy and warm feelings inside while you are watching and it when its finished.  

The movie starts off with Tom he is a college football coach in Midland Indiana, where he and his wife Kate are raising twelve kids, thats a lot of kids isn't it? 

Kate is a book Writer/Author she has written her story in her book she is sending it to her friend hoping she can publish her book for her. 

One day Tom receives some exciting and surprising news he unexpectedly receives some news from  his old friend and football teammate Shake McGuire to coach at his Alma Mater at his hometown Evanston Illinois, Guess what?

 Tom accepts the offer and he wants his kids to vote on moving to Illinois, Tom lost the vote on the move, he has his whole family move to Evanston for a better home and space,while they are getting adjusted to the new are things at home are tense and the situation at their new school is even worse.

Kate's book is ready to be picked up for publication, Kate has to do a national book tour to promote her book so people can buy her book and read it.

Tom tells Kate that he can handle things in the house hold while she is away, Since Tom has received a new job he hasn't been home as much Kate has been the one at home while he has been away working at the football field with the football players.

 Kate tells him that he has to make sure the kids are ready for their first day at their new school and to make sure they are fed and everything,

Tom's way of handling everything with the kids and the house is he hires his oldest daughter Nora and her boyfriend Hank to manage the kids and everything in the house. 

Hank and Nora arrive at the house, The Kids like Nora they don't like Hank they make a prank on Hank and they soak his underwear in Meat they know their Dog Gunner loves meat, Gunner attacks his buttocks to get to the meat because of that situation Hank refuses to babysit Nora's siblings with her,they leave her parent's house and Tom lectures them about the incident with Hank.

Kate has departed for her book tour Tom realizes he cannot handle the kids all alone, after a crazy night that happened at their house Tom tries to hire a housekeeper to help him no-one wants to work with him because of the amount of kids he has he decides to bring his work home with him he brings the whole football team to his house.

While that seems to be going ok, the kids start getting into trouble at school and Charlie has been removed from the football team.

Kate's children call her and tell her about all the chaos that has been going on while she has been away once she hears everything she decides the book tour is over for her and she is going home.

 Kate's publisher for the book decides to create an additional promotion for the book she wants Oprah Winfrey to do a segment about the bakers in their home instead.  The rest of the movie is really good and heart-felt there is a couple dramatic scenes that happen in the movie and will possibly leave you on the edge of your seat when you watch it is a very happy ending and everyone is happy!

I decided to write about this movie because I love family movies, And I also have a big and loving family that really cares for me and loves me and encourages me and supports me, they are always there for me whenever I need them I love my family with my whole Heart! 

One of my favorite things about the movie is you see how much Love is in the family! One of my favorite Verses is love is patient, Love is Kind! 

These three remain Faith, Hope and love the greatest of these is love! And I have a very loving and caring family, I feel the love from all of them in deep in my Heart! 

For example, I have a cousin who means the world to me his name is Devin anyone who knows me knows how much I love him, I haven't talked with him in a while and I have been missing his voice, while I was walking my beloved boy Elijah I decided to call him and to my amazement I got to hear his voice and talk with him, it made my heart so happy because I had going through a lot recently and hearing his voice made me so happy, before he hang up he said he loved me! 

Always remember to say I love you whenever you can because life is short, and you always want to remember that the last thing you to said someone is I love you! Or something that expresses love because it will make you feel good knowing that you did that and that the person knows that you and love and care for them and that they mean a lot to you! I believe I have a very loving heart and I am very emotion driven which means when I Love I love hard! And I am very passionate about people closet to me and the things I put my energy into!

Another thing I Have to say about family is I have always wanted a big Sister ever since I can remember because Sisters always have fun together, and  have different moments and experiences together they can always remember and hold dear. 

Sisters are always there for you, and love you dearly! I also believe a good sister will help you get back on track when you are getting off the track a little and because they deeply love and care about you they will tell you the truth even when it hurts you know inside it is coming from a good place!  I think its better to have someone who loves and cares for you and will tell you hard truths to help you out because they want the best for you, and because they care about you deeply and the relationship they have with you! 

Rather than someone who acts like they care about you and pretend they want the best for you, and if something is bothering them in the friendship they have with you and never tell you what it is you assume everything is fine when really it is not, and they decide to stop talking to you one day and all communication with you, and you end up confused and hurt because you don't even know what happened. 

Where a real friend will tell you what the problem is and you guys can talk about the situation and move on from there and the relationship will become bigger and stronger because you talked out the situation together and working on the situation together! 

Like You will see how Hillary's Duff's Character Lorraine and Alyson's stones character Sarah interact they don't always get along, they get into little arguments here and there you will see they still care about each other and have each other's back and know they can depend on each other when they need each other.

 I know that I can depend on my big Sister Adrian to be there for me when I need her because she encourages me and loves and cares for me and is a very good friend and big sister!

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to have a good laugh !


Cheaper by the Dozen - Rotten Tomatoes













No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...