Saturday, November 18, 2023

Instant Family


Watch Instant Family | DVD/Blu-ray or Streaming | Paramount Movies

Hey Everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful week, Thanksgiving is coming that’s exciting! I have decided to write about a family Movie It’s called Instant Family, it’s a good movie.

 It Stars Mark Wahlberg , Rose Byrne, Isabela Marced , Octavia Spencer, Gustavo Escobar,  Julianna Gomez, a whole amazing cast. 

The movie starts off with Husband Pete and his wife Ellie Wagner who are visited by some relatives who thin they will never have kids or a family of their own, they consider adoption.

They enroll In foster care and work with some social workers named Karon and Sharon, they go to a fair to meet some children , Ellie is a little reluctant to adopt a teen she is impressed by the young teen named Lizzie, and she is 15 years old .

She has two younger siblings named Juan who is ten years old and a six year old little sister named Lita, the social worker reveals their mother is a drug addict who is in prison.

They share with Pete and Ellie if they want Juan and Lita they have to adopt Lizzie too so the siblings can stay together and not be separated from each other, they have a meeting with all of the kids and they don’t Immediately connect making them rethink if they should adopt the kids.

They have a thanksgiving dinner with their relatives and share with the family they are not going to adopt the family then says they knew it wouldn’t work out, that is when they officially decide to adopt the kids and become a family.

The kids move in with them and at first there is a lot of craziness as soon as they move in the house,  Lita will only eat potato chips, Juan is very emotional and fragile, Lizzie resents her foster parents for trying to parent them.

They decide to go to a support parent foster group and share with them all what is going in on in their new family, Petes mom Sandy comes to visit and she wins the kids over by taking them to six flags.

Lizzie disappears with her friends and ends up getting grounded by Pete, the next day Pete and Ellie Confront Lizzie about running off with her friends again, and her little brother Juan accidentally shoots a nail in his foot and has to go to the emergency room, seeing how fast Ellie and Pete Took immediate attention to Juan and Comforted Lita made Lizzie starts warning up to them.

Lizzie helps Pete demolish the kitchen she is remodeling and it helps let out some of her frustrations, Later at a football game, Pete fixes Litas doll and she says thank you Daddy, then it is bedtime and Juan is having a nightmare. Ellie and Juan check on him and after he is calmed down he says Goodnight mommy and makes Ellie Smile.

The movie has a lot more twists and turns and a few dramatic scenes, a few funny scenes and a few heart warming moments a couple of surprise moments, there is a happy ending for everyone at the end of the movie. 

I decided to write about this movie because I am a big family person and adore my family, I believe everyone deserves to be loved and have some kind of family or someone that makes them happy and feel loved, encouraged , supported. 

I can count on my family for anything, there always there for me and always there to support me and encourage me and love and also care for me. 

I stay in touch with a lot of my family members because they mean a lot to me and it’s always a joy to hear from them and to know how they are doing, this movie shows a lot of love and caring and shows how caring loving kind a family is.

 I have my family which I love and my church family who is also amazing and some of them have known me since a baby and always have been a part of my life, I have a big sister that I adore, and amazing friends. And a family that prays together stays together.

Whenever I’m visiting one of my family members before we depart we always pray together and tell each other we love each other and will see each other again soon! Family will always love you and be there for you whenever you need them.

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a good family movie.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...