Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Im in love with a Church Girl

 

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful one, today I decided to write about a movie called I am in Love with a Church Girl! It stars Adrienne Bailon Houghton and Ja Rule.

It is a wonderful movie. It starts off with a character named Miles Montego, who is a drug dealer and has a wonderful family.

He goes to a party that his friend Nick Holston is hosting. Nick was a former drug dealer and God saved his life from that lifestyle. At the gathering that is where he meets Vanesa Leon, and they talk a little while and get to know each other.

They start dating and become boyfriend and girlfriend. Vanesa is a strong Church going Christian. God is very important to her and her life. 

She doesn't know that Miles leads a different life than her and that he is a drug dealer.Yet, there was a detective following Miles and he is a christian detective his name is Jason McDaniels.

 Miles was doing illegal things on the inside. As he was dating Vanesa he put on a different persona because Vanesa was a very humble girl. Vanesa still doesn't know yet about Miles being a fugitive and drug dealer. The detective Jason that was following them was unsure whether  Miles was a fugitive or not.

Miles takes Vanesa to the club to meet some of his friends. And his friends started telling stories about his drug dealing and he tried to change the subject a couple of times. His friends kept going and he noticed that Vanesa was getting uncomfortable and not liking the stories.

 So he got up and pretended like he was going to buy his friends drinks. He told them quietly to tone it down because his girlfriends around.After the club they went out to a restaurant and ordered a couple of drinks and sat and talked.While they were talking that is when Miles tells Vanesa about his double life and what his line of work is. Vanesa is ok with him having a double life because she says God loves any and everybody.

 His love is growing stronger toward Vanesa because she didn't worry about his lifestyle.She told him that he would have to come to church with her if their relationship was going to work and stay strong like it has been.

Miles does go to church with her and he likes what he sees in the church. And what catches his eyes is Pastor Galley, he doesn't dress like a normal pastor and he wears jeans and a fitted cap. 

The pastor is the writer of the movie Galley Molina. Before going to church with Vanesa, Miles thought he would not fit into the christian world. Galley talks to Miles after the service is over and tells him it doesn't matter about your past,  God can use you to share the gospel as well. Eventually he started going to church regularly and started slowly becoming distant from his friends. 

Miles and Vanesa's relationship becomes a little strained later in the movie. His mom is dealing with some health issues and you will see that in the movie. 

The movie has a very happy ending for everyone. And Miles and Vanesa have a very happy and strong ending. It will put a smile on your face and make you feel warm inside.  

I decided to write about this movie because I am also a church girl and church is also very important to me. I have a wonderful church family, they are wonderful and amazing and most of them have known me since I was a baby and before I was born. 

My mom says that I was born in the church.The Pastor and First Lady of my church is absolutely fantastic, there hearts are really on fire for God. You can really feel God inside them and outside of them!

My church is Dayspring Ministries and it is located In Middletown Pa. Whenever you have a chance you should visit, I think you would love it! 

DaySpring is having a special christmas production on December 17th. It is called "Casting Call What Role do you play in the Greatest Story Ever Told?" Dayspring is very friendly, loving, and  caring.They will make you feel welcomed and right at home! 

One of my favorite things about Dayspring is the fellowship.  I love talking with everyone and giving them a big happy smile! And  something that brings a big smile to my face is seeing one of my favorite people in the whole world who is also my big sister! She brings a lot of joy to my heart.  I love her dearly she is my best friend there

The services starts at 10:00 am, and they have a very nice coffee stand and good food! Dayspring is a very easy church to find. They have their own Facebook page, you can just type in Dayspring Ministries in the search bar. I believe there is also a website, you can find it on youtube You just have to type in Dayspring Ministries and it will pop right up for you! There is a new thing going on at the Spring!

I also wrote this because I am a big fan of Adrienne Bailon Houghton. She is a big part of my childhood and  I loved watching her on Thats so Raven! 

She played the character Alana and she did an amazing job with that role. She really made her character that she was playing come to life! She also played the school principal on Raven's Home. She did an amazing job with that role too! And I also loved her in Cheetah Girls . Chanel was and always will be my favorite cheetah girl and character. 

I love the way she sings, she sounds like a beautiful Angel from Heaven! She did an outstanding job on the Masked Singer. She was a gorgeous flamingo and my favorite song she sang on the show was the song  "Never Enough."She put her whole heart and spirit in that song! Her and Isreal make a beautiful couple.I believe they bring out the best in one another and love each other very much.  They have a beautiful baby boy named Ever James, he is so adorable and has the most beautiful smile! 

You can tell how much Ever adores his mom and dad when you see the videos and pictures of them together.

He loves all of his family! And I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful and amazing Adrienne in Maryland, at Bridgeway Community Church.  She and her husband Isreal were singing the Goodness of God! They did a beautiful Job on that song! 

You can really feel God's love pouring out of them and their hearts!  She did an amazing job with this role! I believe you will love this movie once you watch it. It will really pull at your Heart-Strings!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...