Tuesday, April 23, 2024

My Bestie☺️ Adrian

 



Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday so far. I had an amazing day yesterday, it was the thirty second anniversary of my church ⛪️ Dayspring Ministries, it was a wonderful and uplifting service. I really felt Gods presence In the room. 

I had a wonderful weekend, I got to see my favorite Singer Anthony Evans he did an outstanding job I went with my wonderful friend Nomble we really enjoyed the conference.

 I had a tough couple of days these last couple of weeks, I was hanging out with my dog Elijah and my mom calls me over and told me that a friend of our family’s passed away, that hurt my heart and I was saddened by it. 

I was feeling still a little sad I was better in a couple of days a little later I was getting ready to get my hair done, I arrived at my appointment and while I was there I found about another really good of mine that passed away, her passing hit me really really hard so hard that my heart πŸ’œ felt very Heavy, I was saddened for her family and her kids and her sorority sisters and friends.

 She was a wonderful and caring and very happy 😊 woman her smile always lit up the room and she was always in a wonderful and joyful mood when I saw her, I’m thankful and blessed for the moments God gave me to have with her while she was still here on the earth. 

With this friends passing my Heart took a little while longer to heal because we were really good friends and we also both went to Penn State, I was reading Facebook and it said to tell people how much you love and care for them now because tomorrow’s not promised. 

I decided to text my big Sister Adrian to tell her how much I love πŸ’• and care for her because tomorrow’s not promised,  She has done a lot for me in my life, she is my Bestie! The last time I saw πŸ‘€ her was March 3rd , it was good to see her then and I’m glad I got to see her.

 After that life got a Little busy and I had few things going on, and after the two deaths of my friends my heart felt very heavy and she always knows how to make me feel better, she told me that’s why we have to enjoy everyday and be in the moment. 

Since I hadn’t seen in her awhile my Heart was just wanting to make a connection and see her smiling face because then my Heart would feel better and happy because it’s always a blessing to see her and be in her presence, she always lights up the whole room and she is like an Angel she wears her crown πŸ‘‘ very well.

  I know that God is very proud of her and smiling down on her, I believe she blesses a lot of lives with her caring and big heart and her bright and happy smile.

For the Church Anniversary is when I got to see her, it made me feel so happy and joyful inside That I got to see my big sister and wonderful friend. 

She gives me the best hugs, I was sharing with my mom that I was so happy 😁 to see her and that the hug πŸ€— I got from my big sister.

 I really needed that because my heart was going through a tough heartache, and after seeing her and worshiping God with her and having my Good friend come to church with me and seeing my First Lady and getting a nice 😊 hug πŸ€— from her my Heart felt like it was starting to heal and felt like it wasn’t broken anymore. 

She is my favorite person in the whole wide world. I’m glad that I am able to trust her and share my Heart πŸ’œ with her, she is a wonderful big sister and mentor, and also a mom figure to me.

 I feel like she is a second mom to me, she is so wise and intelligent and the light of God shines in her and through her. 

 I wrote this today because I am so happy to have a fun and awesome πŸ‘ Bestie. I always get a big smile on my face when I hear from her my mom says my whole face πŸ’‘ lights up! And I love and appreciate her with all my heart πŸ’œ. And she can always count on me for anything. I just would encourage you guys to enjoy the moment and each day while you are still here and living and tell the people that you love and care for them and what they mean to you while they are still here , please don’t let the moment pass you by when you get a feeling in your spirit or feel like you should say or do something then do it because tomorrow is not promised.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...