Friday, May 31, 2024

Yours Mine and Ours

 Hey Everyone, It’s May 31st.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day, I had a wonderful May I went to a Grace Girls Conference which was absolutely amazing and I saw my Cousin Graduate from Penn University with a Masters Degree for Mental Health, I was blessed to see my Aunt and Uncle and My Beautiful and amazing Cousins, it was a lot of fun. 

will talk more about that later for today I am writing about one of my favorite Movies Yours Mine and Ours It Stars Dennis Quaid, Rene Russo  ,Danielle Panabaker and a whole amazing Cast. 

 It is a comedy/ Romance Movie I am sure you and your family will enjoy it, It Starts out with Widowed U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral Frank Beardsley who moves back to his home town of New London Connecticut who he has eight children from his first marriage.

He unexpectedly runs into his friend Helen North they were High School Sweethearts they see each other at a restaurant.

 Helen White is also Widowed and a handbag designer, they each had separate dates when they run into each other at the restaurant, they see each other again at there 30 - year class reunion, they instantly rekindle their old spark ⚡️ after doing some talking with one another they decide to Quickly get married in a private Ceremony.

 They already are aware of the fact that Frank has eight kids from his first marriage and Helen has Ten from her first Marriage.

 She has a mixture of biological children and some she adopted , the family moves into their new home, on the same property where there lighthouse is that is also where they shared their first kiss, they are joined by the North children’s numerous pets and Frank’s housekeeper, Mrs. Munion. 

The more time that is spent living together it becomes apparent that as a coast guard admiral, Frank has a very regimented view of how things should be done , where as his wife Helen is more of a free spirit and lackadaisical attitude.

Their children are a product of their parents views, are shocked and surprised by the news of their parents quickie wedding, and don’t get along very well at first, they turn a light house renovation project into an all out paint fight.

 After that whole Incident Franks oldest son William calls a meeting among the kids and tells them they can rid themselves of this new situation by joining together to make their parents respective philosophical differences apparent and effectively cause them to start fighting.

 While this situation is going on, the kids start bonding taking part in activities as attending their siblings soccer ⚽️ games and also helping William in his campaign for class president. 

A little while later, Frank and Helen attend a formal Coast Guard diner where Frank’s superior Commandant Sherman, Officially offers Frank the opportunity to be his successor, he cites his obligations to the Coast Guard Academy and his new family he respectfully declines.

 The older kids throw a party that wildly gets out of control and Frank and Helen Come home to find their home in total Chaos, Frank is absolutely furious while Helen is more calm and laid back which makes Frank even angrier and that causes them to have their biggest fight yet.

The kids see how happy their parents have been together and realize they may have pushed this a little to far. You will have to see the rest of the movie to find out what happens the rest of the movie is really good and will leave you with a smile on your face and joy in your Heart πŸ’œ .  I like this movie because it makes me laugh and smile also because it talks about family and how family supports each other and loves one another and have fun together. I am a big family person , I love spending time with my family and visiting my family and making memories and hugging πŸ€— them .

 I had such a wonderful time visiting with my family in Philly celebrating my cousins graduation πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ and seeing my cousin who I haven’t seen since 2012 , I Hadn’t seen her in ten years and I got to meet her beautiful daughters in person for the first time which was very exciting I’ve only seen them and talked to them over face time which is also good 😊 and fun seeing them and getting to experience them in person is an experience I will always remember and treasure.

 I Played a fun uno game with my cousins too.

 We laughed a lot during the game . Seeing my Cousin achieve her Masters degree πŸ“œ that she worked so hard for was a thrilling and inspiring experience, I am so deeply proud πŸ₯Ή of her she’s absolutely amazing and has the biggest and caring heart πŸ’œ her name is Sharrie Williams she’s a news Anchor on ABC News 6 , Check out that channel sometime and Support my Cousin she does an Outstanding Job. 

And I love My Cousin Tia she’s so sweet πŸ₯Ή and Kind and funny πŸ˜„. I love πŸ’• her with my whole Heart πŸ’œ Her and Sharrie are my favorite Cousins and they always support me and encourage me and lift me up and always have my back and I will always have theres. 

I am so glad to be their cousins. I love the way they support each other and love one another. I always have a good and fun time when I see them they are the life of the Party πŸŽ‰!!!! And know how to have fun and have a good time ! 

I love all my family and cousins so much. Life is very short whenever you have a chance reach out to your family or visit with your family and let them know how you care for them and how Important they are to you while they are still living and can hear it.  

I believe my family knows how much I love πŸ’• them and I know how much they love me. You will see a lot of love , laughing dramatic moments in the movie in the end it all works out and they are a still a loving , big happy family . 

One of my favorite scenes from the movie is when they all go to the store for house supplies to fix up some things In the house and everyone’s going crazy 😜 there are a few funny πŸ˜„ scenes that happen in the shopping scene I think πŸ€” it will make you laugh πŸ˜‚ too.  

I recommend the movie to anyone whos interested watching a good comedy and having a nice laugh πŸ˜‚ 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...