Thursday, August 1, 2024

Elf



 


Hey Everyone !!! I can’t believe it’s August 1 already Wow 😮. I think 🤔 this is going to be a good month of August, I know it is Summer I wanted to do something fun 🤩 .

 I have decided to write about one of my favorite Christmas Movies Starring Will Ferrell and Zoey Deschanel and James Caan. 

It’s a wonderful movie It starts out with  Christmas Eve 1973 an orphan baby crawls into Santa’s sack because of a Teddy Bear.

 He is then unknowingly taken back to the North Pole in the sack from an orphanage . The elves discover him at the workshop and decided to call him Buddy after the label on his diaper. 

Little Buddy Diapers and Papa Elf adopts him and raises him as his own.

Buddy is kindly accepted by the Elf Community, he grows up thinking he is a real elf, a few years past and he is an adult now he overhears the elf’s talking and finds out he isn’t an elf he is a human being.

 Papa Elf Explains to Buddy that he was born to Walter Hobbs and Susan Wells, his mom Susan put him up for adoption before she passed away.

His dad Walter is now working as a children’s book publisher, at the Empire State Building in New York City, he is not aware of Buddy’s Existence.

Santa reveals to Buddy that his dad is on the Naughty list and he can help get his dad on the nice list, with some Christmas Spirit.

Buddy travels to New York to his dad’s office, his dad mistakes him for a Christmas Gram Messenger and has him ejected from his office, when that happens he is heartbroken.

 He suddenly gets happy when he sees a Gimbles Store, where he meets a lady named Jovie who is an unenthusiastic employee , who works in the toy department.

 Buddy becomes smitten with her, while he is in the store he hears that Santa will be coming to the store, he then stays in the store and decorates all night.

 When Santa makes it to the toy store, Buddy realizes he is an employee in a costume, he takes off the beard of Santa and they get into a brawl fight.

The manager sees what’s going on and breaks it up, the next thing Buddy knows is he is in jail and His dad bails him out reluctantly.

He takes Buddy to take a DNA test to see if he is really his son they get the test done it shows  that  Buddy is his biological son .

The doctor convinced his dad to take him home so he can meet his wife Emily, who’s his Stepmother and he meets his half Brother Micheal, Buddy’s strange behavior makes Walter and Micheal unnerved .

Emily suggests to Walter that they take care of Buddy until he has recovered.

 Micheal warms up to Buddy after they defeat a gang of Bullies in a snowball fight, and encourages Buddy to ask jovie out on a date, during the date the two fall in love.

In the meantime Walter’s publishing company is failing after his book flops, Walter’s boss expects him to have a new book ready by Christmas Eve.

 Walter and his team secure a meeting with best selling children’s author Miles finch who has dwarfism , Buddy interrupts the meeting and mistakes Miles for an elf.

Buddy without meaning too insults Miles and then Miles attacks him and he leaves the meeting angrily when he leaves Walter gets angry and yells at Buddy and disowns him .

Buddy is heartbroken he writes an Apology Note on an Etch a Sketch and leaves the apartment. Back at the office Walter and his colleagues find Finch’s book of ideas .

Walter and his team scramble to create a book to pitch , as Walter  prepares to pitch the book to his boss Micheal arrives and tells him Buddy is gone.

Walter realizes his mistake he quits his job and helps Micheal find Buddy , Meanwhile Buddy finds Santa’s sleigh crashed in Central Park which is attracting a large crowd Santa explains to Buddy he lost the engine and he can’t fly without out it due to a shortage of Christmas Spirit.

  I have decided to write about this movie because Christmas is one of my Top favorite Holidays I absolutely love Christmas with all the carols and the beautiful light's, And my favorite part about Christmas is spending time with family, and seeing their beautiful and happy smiles on their faces, and seeing my Cousins excited faces that Christmas has arrived. 

My favorite Scene From Elf is when Jovie starts singing and Buddy hears her singing and follows her singing voice. The scene makes me laugh a lot, and I also like the scene with Miles Finch that makes me laugh too !  Check it out you will most likely laugh as well!

 I am a joyful and happy person when Christmas is here I feel like I am the most happy and joyful person ever!!! And I love singing 🎵 during Christmas time , my spirit feels happy and joyful ! And I enjoy the Christmas traditions me and my family do.

 I get to open one present every Christmas Eve and then watch the Christmas story , I personally like watching the Grinch love that movie.

 And one of my favorite Christmas songs is by Kelly Clarkson, I love her song underneath the tree fun song 🎵! I also have a fun fact for you did you know that Will Ferrell is also In the movie Despicable me 4, that was a fun surprise for me! 

He is in a lot of fun movies, I love him in Daddy’s home he does a phenomenal job!! He makes me laugh a lot. I really enjoy the different characters he plays in his movies. 

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a good and happy joyful movie!!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...