Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium



 Hey Everyone, How are you ?? I hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful week so far !!!

Today is a special day it is Dustin Hoffman’s birthday.

I have decided to write a blog to celebrate his birthday today.

 The movie is Mr.Magorium’s Wonderum  Emporium the movie starts off with Molly Mahoney who is a formal musical prodigy who has artists block, she is an amateur pianist and a employee at the Emporium, It is a magical toy shop run by  243 year old Edward Magorium . 

Besides Molly and Edward there is another person named Bellini who is a store book builder , there is another person named Eric Applebaum who visits the store daily, he functions as an employee despite his age.

Edward gives Molly the Congreve Cube a block of wood , he tells her it will guide her to a new life if she has faith in it.

Molly wants to be a Concert Pianist , and composer she has not been able to complete her first concerto, later Edward announces that he is going to leave, he is giving the shop to Molly.

In preparation for his departure he hires an accountant , Henry Weston  to organize the shops paperwork , and determine his legacy to Molly.

Henry doesn’t believe the store is magical, Molly is upset about her inability to run the store, the store becomes upset and throws a tantrum and assaults everyone inside with the toys  , until Edward calms the store down.

 Molly realizes Edward is going to die, so she rushes him to a hospital , until he is discharged the next day she attempts to stop his departure by showing him the joys of life, back at the store Edward uses stage notes of Shakespeares to make a point about the simplicity of dying, then he sadly passes away.

Molly believes herself to be incapacitated of owning the toy store, she puts it up for sale and the store loses its magic. 

You will have to see the rest of the movie to find out what happens with Molly and the toy store, I decided to write about this movie because it teaches me to have believe and faith in myself and knowing that anything is possible if you just believe . 

I have so many people that have faith and believe in my dreams and believe with me that my dream will come true , there is some days where I sometimes think am I going to get my dream job at Disney that I have dreamed about since I was a kid  ?

 Disney gives me such happy feelings and brings out the little kid in me.

 I don’t have any worries or stresses when I am there, anything that i am anxious or upset about it dissolves from my thinking, all the thoughts that are left is wow , this is the happiest place on earth, it’s so magical beautiful and happy !! I love seeing all the characters especially Minnie and Mickey Mouse, I love going to Magic Kingdom.

 I never make it through the whole park because I want to see all the characters.

I Think personally I’m like the fairy Tinker Bell, she is caring, friendly, courageous, has a big and kind heart. She loves to fix and take care of things, which is similar to me in a way.

 I love making sure my family and friends are doing ok, if they are upset or something is wrong I try to find a way to fix it, so they can be happy and not have to worry or be upset anymore.

 I have a wonderful church family, all of them are so loving and kind to me, and have given me wonderful advice and compliments. I love my Pastor and First Lady too!!

One  of my good family friends Mr. Ricky Cole says that I can sing and that I have a nice voice. 

And that makes me feel good because I love to sing , and it really encourages my heart and spirit. And my Friend Mrs. Kay always has a happy smile waiting for me, which brightens my day, she is a strong and wonderful lady seeing her happy makes me happy!! 

And My other Good Friend Ms. Kim she’s been of a friend of my family’s also for a long time, and she always has a encouraging and kind word to say to me every time she sees me and it makes me feel so happy inside, she is a wonderful person and has a good heart. 

My friend Mrs. Rosetta she always has a kind smile waiting for me, and good encouragement words that always lifts me up she has blessed and touched a lot of lives. 

My big Sister Adrian means the world to me, she has been there for me a lot of times.

It is always a blessing in her presence, she is like an Angel from Heaven, she has blessed a lot of people also and has touched many hearts 💞 with her beautiful gift that she uses beautifully and her smile lights up whatever room she is in. 

Fun Fact about Dustin Hoffman , Did you know that he plays Master Shifu in all the Kung Fu Panda 🐼 movies???

 He is also in Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers, little Fockers, and Stranger than Fiction, Kramer Vs. Kramer and tootsie. Early in his career he wanted to be a classical pianist he didn’t have the talent. He is also in the movie Rain Man, I think he’s an incredible actor and Person, he has brightened a lot of lives with his wonderful personality and his big and caring heart.

 One of my favorites with him is Kung fu Panda because it is one of the last movies I saw with my Uncle before he passed away and it’s a memory I will always cherish, whenever I watch it I always think of him. Dustin seems to do his little smile in most of his movies.

I seem to notice that whenever I watch one of his Movies the little smile he does it kinda looks like it’s a side smile coming from the side of his mouth, it still is a nice smile and will make you smile also. 

He’s made me smile in a lot of his movies that I have seen and laugh. I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to have a good laugh . And also keep believing in yourself and having faith in yourself and knowing you can do whatever you set your mind to.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...