Thursday, August 15, 2024

Happy Birthday to Elijah!!





Hey Everyone, Elijah just celebrated his fourteenth Birthday two days ago August 13th.

 He is an amazing and loving dog,he has been with me through half my life.

I’ve loved Elijah since I first layed eyes on him, he is a fighter he has been through a lot In his fourteen years of life, he has come out more strong and good even with going through all of what he has went through. 

He loves to play and interact with all kinds of people, he can definitely give some funny looks if he’s upset about something or not getting what he wants when he wants it.

 We love traveling with Elijah, he especially loves visiting my Grandma in Maryland, he loves when she pets him and says his name he just gets the biggest smile on his little cute face! 

Maybe you read my first blog on how we first met. My mom surprised me one night and said we were going to the Store and we ended up at a nice lady’s house and she brought me and my mom in and asked if we wanted to see the puppies , the lady then said pick one ! 

My mom said really pick one! I was so elated and happy,  I had chosen a different dog 🐢 than Elijah the dog I was holding had already been chosen, so then the lady said see if the puppies come to you.

I did that and Elijah kept coming to me I knew he was the one,  before Elijah’s name became officially Elijah we had come up with different names like, happy and I think a few other ones anyway.

I decided to stick with Elijah and he loves his name my dad tells everyone he named him I know that I really named him and that’s what I tell people, he certainly lives up to his name, he is a very royal dog like I am a royal Princess, we had gone on vacation one day and we stayed at a hotel and one of the people at the hotel told me that he could tell me and Elijah really loved and cared for each other.

 Elijah loves interacting with other dogs too, when he sees a big dog he isn’t afraid at all he will bark and everything he won’t back down he thinks in his head that he is a big dog, he may be small he is a mighty dog with a big and caring Heart.

 A funny story that happened with Elijah is it was time for my high school graduation and my family had just arrived from Maryland and Elijah was so excited to see everyone, my uncle and Grandma had come up from Maryland for my graduation he rang the doorbell and then I opened the door and Elijah greeted them and he ended up running outside and down the driveway and I chased after him, and then my uncle chased after me, it was a really funny thing.

 Elijah ran all the way to my neighbors house, my uncle Caught up with me he had some treats in his car and that’s how we got Elijah back to the house. 

Elijah also loves licking people and encouraging people in his own little cute way , my cousins and aunts had come up to visit from Texas .

Elijah was so excited to see all of them and my dad is a very strong man and he likes doing push-ups and showing people he can do push-ups he told Devin he could do more push-ups then him, they start doing push-ups against one other and Devin’s doing good and then my dad starts gaining on him and then Elijah kisses Devin and encourages Devin telling him don’t give up keep going Devin ! 

That made Devin Laugh and smile! 

Also when I am holding Elijah he doesn’t like anyone else to messing with him, sometimes my dad will mess with him when I’m holding him and like my dad will poke me or something and Elijah will give him a warning ‼️ with his eyes and then he will do something else and Elijah will growl and bark at him and then he will back off. 

Elijah adores my First Lady and big sister Adrian he gets a cute smile on his face every time he sees them and he also loves my friends too!! 

Elijah is a ladies dog he loves pretty girls !! Elijah is such a blessing he is also a praying dog, whenever my family prays and stands In a circle he will stand in the middle of the circle and cross his little paws 🐾 and pray along with us too!!!

 He also loves singing with me too, whenever I’m singing he joins along with me with his cute little voice and he is very talented also he played the beat of smile Kirk Franklin’s song on my bongo ! 

He really doesn’t like doggy outfits or doggy shoes with the outfits he puts up with it for me because he knows I like it, once he has the outfit on he starts strutting around and walks very confidently with his little head held high, on one of my birthdays one year I put him in a little doggy tux, he loved it I had gone to do some shopping πŸ›️ and my mom had taken Elijah outside for a walk and she didn’t want to walk very far, she said Elijah pulled her down the sidewalk he wanted to sport his little tux and showed people he looked good just like his doggy mama. Elijah has a brought a lot of joy, laughter 🀭, fun and a lot of good times into my life and I love him with all my heart . 

If you would like to know more about Elijah read it in my first blog, Elijah loves everyone he meets and always leaves a lasting impression most people know me from walking Elijah they will say I’ve seen you all around the neighborhood Elijah is a very popular dog. 

I know that you would immediately love Elijah too if you were to meet him because of cute he is and how nice and friendly he is and he has the most adorable eyes !!! That will melt your heart as soon as you look at him personally I think I am his favorite person in the world, and In the house lol πŸ˜‚. He does love my mom and dad I do believe I am the favorite lol πŸ˜‚.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...