Thursday, August 22, 2024

Pitch Perfect




Hey Everyone!!! It’s back to School time already Wow! 

I know those of you who are parents are very excited for your kids to go to school and have a great and wonderful year ! 

Some of you may have mixed feelings because this could be your Kids last year of school and they are getting ready to graduate, or getting ready to go back to college. 

And you love when your kids visit you and spend time with you when it’s time for them to go back to school I think that you possibly wish they could stay home a little longer so you can enjoy their presence. 

Today In celebration of going back to school , I have decided to write about one of my favorite movies Pitch Perfect it’s a wonderful movie.

 It’s about a singing group called the Barden  Bella’s and they are an acapella female singing group, they have entered a competition International Championship of Collegiate Acapella finals at the Lincoln center, they lose to their all  male rival group  the Barden Troublemakers because Aubrey gets sick because she’s nervous.

A few months go by and we are introduced to Becca Mitchell who is an aspiring music producer, she enrolls as a freshman at Barden University at the persistence of her father.

Becca makes mash up mixes of songs and gets an internship at the local radio station where she befriends fellow freshman Jesse Swanson at the University’s activities fair Aubrey and Chloe who are seniors now are trying to find new members to add to their group they don’t really have a lot of attraction with the event that happened last year with Aubrey getting sick.

 Beca is invited to join them she declines because she says that she can’t sing Chloe hears Becca sing while she is taking a shower.

 Chloe convinced her to audition and she auditions with the cup song, and ends up earning herself a place in the Bella’s alongside some other ladies who made it you will see what their names are when you see the movie.

Jesse decides to join the treble makers, the Ladies do training and sorority antics to get ready for their next performance at the ICCA Regionals 2012 .

Aubrey insists they do the performance of Melodies that helped them advance to the finals the previous year, the treble makers place first and the Bella’s place second and go to the semi finals.

A couple of the singing groups get into a little argument and Becca and Fat Amy try to break them up from fighting and they accidentally smash a window with the treble makers trophy and get arrested , Jesse calls Becca’s dad to bail her out Becca’s frustration causes a rift with both of them .

Aubrey insists on singing the same melody a second time despite Becca’s urging to change it up a little, while they are performing Becca puts in a impromptu performance of Bullet Proof hoping the Audience will like it and be reinvigorated because the audience is really uninterested.

Although the audience seemed to like Becca’s performance Aubrey is very upset she berates her and accused her of being with Jesse and dating him who is a treble maker which is a rule violation made by the Bella’s.

Jesse attempts to deny Becca snaps at the both of them and quits the Bella’s, despite the Bella’s good performance they don’t make it to the finals they are in third place.

However Benji Jesse’s roommate finds out the footnotes leader is a high school student which means that group is disqualified and the Bella’s make it to the finals , after Spring Break Becca attempts to reconcile with Jesse he rejects her.

 the Bella’s are rehearsing for their next performance and there is a lot of tension in the air with everyone and Aubrey gets anxious and upset again and gets sick on everyone , Becca arrives and breaks up the fight and apologizes for changing the set, she asks Aubrey for a second chance and rejoins the Bella’s Aubrey relinquishes her half of leadership with the Bella’s to Becca.

 Chloe finds out that she can only sing Bass Notes after having node removal surgery , one of the treble makers Bumper decides to quit the group after he gets an offer to sing  , which leaves a spot open for Benji, Jesse convinces the treble makers to accept Benji.

 He was previously denied to join when he first auditioned now he made it! I decided to write about this movie because I love singing it gives me so much joy and happiness inside and outside I sing a lot when I’m walking my dog Elijah or when Alexa plays a song that I like or when I play a song on my phone or when I hear a song on the radio.

 I was in chorus for as long as I can remember it brought me a lot of joy and happiness being in chorus because I got to sing different songs and I got to sing a lot.

And we would have chorus concerts and sing in front of family, friends neighbors, teachers a whole community of people, something in chorus I remember is my Chorus teacher saying you are all lifelong independents musicians, and a warm up we would always do to prepare our voices to sing is singing I love to sing! That was my favorite warm up.

 I loved all of my school years I remember all of my teachers names for all the grades I was in, I think my favorite grade in Elementary school was possibly 1st Grade because everything is new and exciting and you learn about all kinds of things, and make new friends, you get your own cubby and get to put your lunchbox in your cubby, and then go to Lunch and afterwards you would get to go outside and play at recess and have a lot of fun ! 

All of my teachers that I have had in my years of schooling have all inspired me and encouraged me every step of the way in my journey of life and learning, they all had a step in where I am today in my life.

 I am so grateful and thankful for all the things that my teachers have done for me for preparing for life and  the world and for life, I stay in contact with all of my teachers because I really appreciate and Care about them all. 

I also really enjoyed my senior year, It was a very happy and memorable year, I did a lot of fun and exciting things in my senior year of high school before graduating.

 I think parents just want their kids to be prepared for the future and have a good time in school and enjoy life and be ready for what life has to offer them. 

Parents work hard for their kids because they want them to have the best In life and know that they can do whatever they set their minds to and that dreams can come true. For Example, I went to Penn State Harrisburg and I was learning about retail.

 Because of my learning In Retail I now have a job at Tj Maxx working in Retail I had a lot of encouragement from my mom and dad and My family and friends, my Aunt and my big sister spoke it into existence when I told them I had an interview they said that you are getting the Job!

 I had the interview at first I feel like I didn’t so good at the interview, my mom said usually when you feel like that that means you got the job ! And guess what I did !

 I’ve been there for three months and I am really enjoying it and liking it! 

My favorite characters from Pitch Perfect are fat Amy and Becca , they remind me a lot of myself with how much they like singing and having a good time ! 

And making sure everyone is ok , and happy ! They have big and beautiful hearts 💞. And just enjoying life and enjoying what life brings to them. 

You will see their characters and what they are like when you watch the movie they will make you laugh and smile a lot !!

 Parents I just want you all to know that you all are doing a great job with your kids ! 

I know that parenting can be a lot sometimes and it can possibly feel overwhelming at times just know that you kids really appreciate you and all the time and love that you pour into them to make sure they are ready for the day and what the day brings to them. I hope your Kids have a wonderful and amazing school year and that all their dreams and hopes come true ! I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a good happy singing movie.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...