Thursday, September 12, 2024

Lion 🦁 king in honor of James Earl Jones

 

Hey Everyone!!! Today I decided to do my blog on lion king 👑 in honor of James Earl Jones! He played Mufasa.

 I’ll give some more facts on him later, the movie starts out in Pride Rock with all the animals gathered around to see the newborn lion 🦁 cub, King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi newborn son Simba is presented to the gathering animals by rafaki the kings shaman and advisor .

His younger brother scar covets the throne. Mufasa shows Simba the pride lands and forbids him from exploring beyond the borders of the landshe explains to Simba the responsibilities that comes with being a king and the great circle of life which connects all living things.

Scar tricks Simba  into exploring an elephant grave yard, which is beyond the pride lands, Simba and his best friend Nala are approached and chased  by three hyenas named Shenzi, Ed, and Bonzai.

The king is alerted by Zazu his majordomo hornbill bird about what’s happening with Nala and Simba He immediately goes to rescue the cubs.

Though the king is disappointed in Simba for disobeying him and putting himself and Nala in danger he forgives him and they spend time together and play together , and look at the stars , he tells Simba the great kings of the past look down on them from the stars and one day he will look down on Simba from those stars.

Scar goes to tell the hyenas that he is hatching a plan to kill the king and Simba in exchange for hunting rights in the pride lands.

Scar sets his trap for Mufasa and Simba, he tells Simba that there is a special surprise waiting for him, he sits him on top a rock and tells him the surprise is to die for, all of a sudden he hears a noise it is a stampede , he tells the hyenas to drive a herd of wildebeest to trample Simba.

Scar runs to tell Simbas father about the stampede and Simba is in danger the king runs to save Simba, he does save Simba he ends up getting stuck in the stampede and he begs scar for help, scar refuses and throws him off the rock, and the king ends up passing away in the stampede.

Scar tricks Simba into thinking his dads death was his fault he tells him to run away and never return, he sends the hyenas after him to finish the job.

Simba escapes and he is unfounded by the hyenas they say they will tell scar that he is gone, and they yell to Simba if he ever comes back they will kill him.

Scar is unaware of Simbas survival he shares with the lions that Simba and Mufasa have passed away and that he is the king of Pride Rock now, he allows the hyenas into the Pride lands. 

Simba is rescued in a desert and founded by a meerkat and a warthog named Timon and Pumba, he hangs out with them for awhile and they become friends with Simba, he learns of the motto they live by no worries Hakuna Matata.

 Simba in his teen years rescues Timon and Pumba from his best friend Nala who he hasn’t seen in years, they fall in love , Nala Urges him to come home and tells him the Pride lands is being destroyed by Scar he needs to take over Pride Rock.

 Simba runs away angry, he is still feeling guilty about his dads passing , Simba encounters Rafaki and tells him his dads spirit lives on in him, and Simba is visited by his dads spirit he tells him that he must take his place as king and remember who he is, Rafaki advises him to learn from his past and not run away from it. Simba decides to Return home and take back Pride Rock from his Uncle. 

You will have to see the rest of the movie to find out what happens, I can assure you it is a happy ending, it’s an amazing beautiful story.

 I loved how Mr. James Earl Jones played the king 👑 he put his whole heart and spirit into the character of Mufasa, he will forever be my Mufasa and he will be remembered forever he left an incredible mark on the world and has touched millions of hearts and lives, and has been in incredible movies like Coming to America, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, The Lion King, and the new Lion King, Sandlot, Claudine , he had such a calming and strong unique voice and personality that everyone loved 🥰 and will always remember and Cherish .  

My favorite scene from Lion King is when Timon tells Simba you’ve got to put your past behind you, you can’t dwell on the past because it’s gone and you have to focus on what’s happening now yes you may have had a few rough times in the past you have gotta move on and keep moving forward.

 I have had a couple rough times in my past, and there a couple times that I have dwelled on it, I realize that I can’t deep dwelling on the past because it’s over .

I have to keep my head up and remember who I am and whose I am and keep moving forward and living life happily and to the fullest , if you have had a rough past I am sorry, try to move past it and keep your head and keep moving forward and try to have no worries Hakuna Matata and know that everything will be ok.  I have good people in my life who help me keep my head up and keep me encouraged my bestie and my big sister I call her my Queen she will forever be my Queen, she has helped me so much through different stages in my life, and has helped me keep my head up I don’t know what I’d do without her, and I’m blessed 🥹 with amazing friends that are also helping me through this time in my life and I’m so grateful and blessed for them.

 I just want you all to know that it will all be ok, and it will work out keep holding your head up and remember who you are and whose you are, I know I am Princess Emerald and I am loved and cared for by many and I am a Nittany lion, I am chosen and a daughter of the King, and I am a sister cousin , and friend. I am so grateful to be all of those.

My favorite scene from lion king is when Simba sings I just can’t wait to be king, he’s so excited about what’s to come and the different plans he has on being King. I also like the scene where Simba is Stuck with the hyenas and Simba roars at them, and they laugh at him because he has a tiny roar, they laugh at him and tell him to roar again and this time it’s a ferocious roar and the hyena’s definitely get scared then because the roar comes from his father, Simba doesn’t know his dad is behind him. The hyenas definitely get scared and tell Mufasa they will leave Simba and Nala alone.

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a good story. Thank you Mr. Jones for playing an incredible character and leaving a great voice to the world that will be remembered and cherished forever.



















.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...