Thursday, August 20, 2026

Bring it On

 Hey Everyone, I hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful August so far and a wonderful summer! 

I have decided to write about one of my favorite movies starring Hayden Panettiere and Solange Knowles and a whole wonderful cast of people.

 I know when you watch it you will absolutely love it, the movie is called Bring it On, It starts out with a young lady named Britney Allen who is who is living her "dream life'' as the new captain of her high-school cheerleading squad.

 The Pacific Vista Pirates, she is also the girlfriend of Brad Warner who is the star quarterback at Pacific Vista High School, she is also one of the riches girls in school. 

Her father unfortunately loses his job, and forced to move to Crenshaw Welk,,  a working- class area, Brittany being the "White Girl"suffers Culture shock  as she adjusts to her new life.

 And quickly finds her-self at odds with the new classmates such as Cheerleader Captain Camill, Kireeshia and Letty who come from rough walks of life, and believe she is nothing more than an idiotic Barbie.

She is having a rough first day of school, she meets another cheerleader named Jesse who more welcoming to her than her teammates are, after the Pep Rally, Jesse suggests to Britney to sign up for the cheerleading squad the Crenshaw Heights Warriors.

Britney politely declines due to her agreement since she moved from her old school and moved to a new school and neighborhood she told her squad where she was originally the captain before she moved told her squad that she would never cheer again at her new location.

 However Britney has a mind of her own and makes her own decisions she decides to try out for the team anyway, her athletic abilities are impressed upon Kireesha and Leti encourage Camille to let Britney Join the squad. 

Britney rejects the offer at first, she decides to join the squad later after being encouraged by her mother, Britney learns that her new team is training for a cheerleading competition where the winning squad gets new computers for their school, later the following night at a football game Winnie, Amber and fellow cheerleader Sierra Confront Britney about breaking her promise, After seeing Pacific Vista on television, Camille has a change of heart and decides to have Britney and Jesse teach the Squad Krumping. 

You will have to see movie to find out what happens next, It is a very a very happy ending and a very good storyline, I decided to write about this movie because Hayden is one of my favorite actresses she was part of my growing up years and young adult hood.

I learned about her from the movie Ice Princess and since that movie I became a fan of hers, she always had the prettiest and happiest smiles whenever I would see her starring in one of her movies, she was absolutely radiant and beautiful inside and out.

She did an outstanding job in Remember The Titans too Cheryl Yoast, she gave that character her all, and made her very memorable and I will always remember her in that role and person she played she brought her to life and shared her with the world and whenever someone mentions Remember the Titans and the Young Lady Cheryl Yoast they would say yes because she made her very life-like and a person who loved and enjoyed Football! 

She was and will always be a beautiful Ice-Skater too, she really put her heart and spirit into that role as well, she was loved by so many and left a beautiful impact and legacy on the world her bright light will always shine and carry on and she will always be a bright and shining star and forever remembered and cherished! 

 I always loved cheerleading, It seems like so much fun and such a joy to do, and very entertaining... I believe it is a great experience to have and enjoy in life! I just love cheerleading movies, It gets me so excited and filled with joy, as I watch the movie I cheer along with them they make it so engaging for the audience that it makes you want to join in!

My favorite scene from the movie from Bring it On is when Britney stands up for her squad, and tells her other squad to leave her squad and friends alone, they are not trying to have any trouble or beef with them... she just tells them in her own words to be on their way!

 I also like the scene where she first meets Camille, Kireesha and Leti that scene always makes me laugh and when she is freaking out about her new school and sends a video to her friends and she thinks Britney is having a good time! I wanted to do this movie in honor of Hayden.

 If you have a favorite movie of hers or one you enjoy I encourage you to watch it! I know it will bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart! And I know Hayden will be smiling down on you and happy you are enjoying her movie! 

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to see a wonderful Cheer Movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it On

  Hey Everyone, I hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful August so far and a wonderful summer!  I have decided to write about on...