Monday, July 13, 2020

Quarantine

Hello everyone, I hope you all are staying safe and enjoying quality time with your family and friends.   It has been a little rough for me since the start of quarantine. I have been taking care of my dog Elijah while also taking care of myself. My emotions have been up and down with the whole Corona virus happening. I really miss my friends, especially my family. This virus has also disappointed me because I was supposed to see my family this July, because of the Virus. I have been taking safety precautions by wearing a mask when I go out on outings and also wearing a face shield along with my mask. I know it does protect my face but it also fogs up really quick and it gets very hot. I don't really like wearing a mask because I can barely breath in it but I still wear it to keep myself safe and protected.

I am excited and anxious about school starting next month because I will get to see all my friends and professors again. But I am anxious because of the virus I haven't seen my friends in a while and I don't know what the virus will be like for them since they have been stuck in the house for a while. While being stuck in quarantine I have been doing a lot of activities. As you know, I recently started this new blog.  It has been fun so far and I have written at least seven articles so far. Because I have gotten a lot of views, I think people are liking my articles. I also have been my riding my bike; it has a little basket that Elijah can ride in; he really enjoys it and loves going on rides. I also recently went to City Island in Harrisburg and I got to see the pretty scenery and the beautiful water; I also saw the capital! Have also been doing some online shopping. I got a new computer mouse, dvd player, pop sockets, and a new phone charger! Being the Disney lover that I am. I am enjoying a lot of Disney plus because it has a lot of amazing Disney shows and movies. The first movie I watched On Disney plus was the Lion King, My Dad was like what a beautiful picture! He loved it. We have enjoyed a lot of Disney plus movies together. My favorite Disney movie is Tangled. It is a beautiful movie with a great moral lesson in the story. I think Rapunzel and I are both alike because we both like adventures, seeing new places and sights.

Being stuck in the house I don't have many people to talk to except my dog Elijah. He is my favorite pet and he is almost like a son to me. He really is the only person I can talk to through this virus and he understands me, He knows when I am feeling anxious or scared. He comforts me by giving me a hug or licks me. He is very special to me, He also has the cutest smile! I hope you all are finding fun activities and finding ways to have fun but to still stay safe.  I think Pennsylvania opening is a little fast because the virus isn't completely gone yet, but we still need to stay safe because no one wants to catch the virus and be stuck in the hospital for a long period of time!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...