Tuesday, August 25, 2020

My Cousin Nate/Mickey

I will be talking about my cousin Nate lofton. He has a lot of nicknames. My favorite nickname of his is Mickey.  He lives in Pittsburgh and has a wonderful family and siblings. He is a wonderful cousin, we have a lot of wonderful memories together. I love visiting Pittsburgh I get to see all my family and cousins. He has a wonderful personality. He is a very good speaker, he is very smart.  He is also a teacher and coach. We are related through my Aunt Alice that is his beautiful mother. I will share with you the memories I have with my cousin Mickey, a first fun memory I have Is when my mom and I and went down to Pittsburgh to visit everyone and say hello, I haven't seen my cousins in a while so it was good to see them they were surprised about how old I was because they haven't seen me since I was a younger age.

 They were really happy to see me we had a little family reunion. They live really close to each other, each house is next to each other so all you have to do is walk to the next house to see another family member I think its cool that they all live next to each other because then they become closer as a family and get to spend more time together. Another fun memory I have Is when we went down there for a family reunion, My mom, my grandfather my brother and me all went, It was a fun family reunion. They cooked out and we played different games and talked, we saw how everyone was doing. My Grandfather was really happy to see all of the family and was happy that we were visiting everyone. There was a fun event that they planned for the kids.We went to KennyWood Park we all had so much fun! The next day we all went to church together, and then we all went out to eat at a restaurant as a closing event to the family reunion.
 We took pictures together to remember the good time we all had together. 

Another fun memory I have Is When Mickey and my aunt Kim came up to see my Grandfather while he was in the hospital and to help out my mom because she was going back and forth between the house and the hospital.  My mom and I decided to make a visit to the hospital to see my Grandfather and see how my Cousin and Aunt were doing so we made it to the hospital, Mickey saw me from a distance, my aunt was already outside me and my mom were talking with her, I was so excited to see Mickey, so right when I saw him I started running towards him and he started running to me both of our arms stretched out open wide and the biggest smile on our faces! We gave each other the biggest hug ever. I love him so much, He has a lot of nicknames for me, my favorite ones are child and honey. He always gives me good advice and makes me laugh.

He has a really big and caring heart. He's very wise and very good with words. When I talk to him on the phone, My heart feels very excited and I always have a smile on my face after I finish talking with him. Another Fun memory I have Is when I was in high school, I was involved in Chorus, we had a concert, I had texted my cousin Mickey and my cousin rhonda and told them I am coming down to Pittsburgh for a school concert. They surprised us at the hotel we were staying at and we got to visit with them that was a enjoyable time. The next day my cousin Mickey took my mom and me out on a tour of Pittsburgh that was fun! He took us out to lunch at subway and we got the chance to talk and catch up which was nice. He also took us to see a beautiful fountain, It was next to a very big building.  We then had to say our goodbyes and say see you soon!

 We really enjoyed ourselves. I chose to write about my cousin Mickey because he means a lot to me, he has a fun personality and gives the best hugs. My favorite thing about my cousin Mickey is his big smile and heart.  The last time I saw my cousin Mickey was during my grandfathers funeral which was in October 2012.I hope to see him again soon! I am so happy and blessed to be his cousin! He is a lot of fun and very Jovial and the life of the party! I love him very much, I hope to see him again soon! He is special to me because he always supports me, encourages me, always there for me and gives me a hug when I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...