Friday, September 4, 2020

My Grandma Ernestine

Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful week. I will be writing about my grandma Ernestine, she is a very beautiful lady and very smart. She loves God, and her family, She has three sons and four grandchildren. She went to Bennett College in Greensboro North Carolina, she has siblings too. She loves traveling, and visiting friends and family.  My grandpa Gray and my grandma were a beautiful couple, they loved each other with their whole hearts. I have a lot of wonderful memories that I would like to share with you all. One of my memories is one time my grandma came over to visit with my family, she spent time with me and my brother, that was fun! We watched movies, we talked and hanged out with one another, she stayed for at a least a couple of weeks. We were really glad that she came on down from Maryland and stayed with us for a while. Another fun memory I have Is My grandmother and I got to go on a special trip together, we were going to an evangelist conference, that was featuring one of her favorite speakers, my parents drove me down to her house, and dropped me off. The next morning my grandmother and I headed to the airport for our flight to Orlando Florida, We stayed in a beautiful hotel, and they were really kind and had wonderful service. The conference was nice, my grandmother was so excited to see her favorite speaker talk and preach to everyone. 

In my life, my favorite Age was 16 years old, I had a wonderful sweet sixteen party, I have a wonderful friend named Mrs.Harriet and her husbands name is Mr. Jack, Mrs. Harriet has tea parties, My mom and I went over to visit when it was one of her days that she was doing a tea party, her tea parties are so much fun, she lets you pick out your own cup for tea from  her cabinet, every one of her tea cups has a story with it. All of her tea cups are beautiful. Her House is beautiful too, So Mrs, Harriet began the tea party, My mom and I began talking with her about how she's doing, and how her week has been, then we brought up my birthday, and I told her that I am turning sixteen. She said wouldn't be fun to have a sweet sixteen party here? I said that would be amazing, My mom said thank you so Much! That is so kind and generous of you! Mrs.Harriet is so sweet kind and funny. We did a lot of planning for my sweet sixteen, and got all the people that I wanted to invite. We sent out invitations and rsvp. The day came for my sweet sixteen, everything was so beautiful, the house was so beautifully decorated and the table was extravagant too. I was outside while everyone was inside, I wanted to make a special entrance. So I was waiting outside, my mom opened the door, and said Happy Birthday Emerald! I came inside and looked behind me and there was my grandmother, I was so surprised and happy to see her! I didn't know she was coming! She looked so beautiful! She was wearing a bright pink dress and she had a bow in her hair! I was so elated. 
She has always been there for me and encourages me, We always laugh together, and always have a wonderful time. She is a bright light that shines over our whole family, she makes everyone feel Joy inside, and always puts a smile on someones face! She is a wonderful mother to her sons, she loves them with all her heart. She is a wonderful preacher too, she really knows the word. She loves prayer, every time before we leave my grandmas house she always makes sure we pray. That was something we did with my grandpa gray too. She has held the tradition very well. 
I am related to my grandmother by my dad. My dad is her first son, I chose to write about my grandmother because she is a spectacular and fabulous woman of God. She has a wonderful heart that is filled with gods love and peace. I love her with all my heart!  She is always there for someone whenever someone needs her. My favorite thing about my grandma is her smile, it brightens up my heart and the room. I love her laugh. The last time I saw my grandma was l think last year. Hopefully I will see her soon. I am so happy to be her granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...