Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Inside out

 Hey everyone! I have decided to write about one of my favorite movies called Inside Out, It stars Amy Poehler and Phyllis Smith and Mindy Kaling, It is a movie about a young girl named Riley and the outlook on her life, the different emotions that she has going through life, we meet her different emotions they are all characters, we meet Joy, Sadness, fear and anger, and disgust.  They are all voices in her head you will see how the emotions play a role in her life when you watch the movie. 

I think you should expect a lot of exciting and different dramatic things happen in the movie. She has all the emotion voices in her head, they use a panel to use the different emotions in Riley. 

One day the emotions all get together to watch Riley from a video camera to see how Riley is doing and how her day is going,  all Riley's experiences are memories and become stored as colored orbs and they are sent into long-term memories each night. 

Her five most important memories power aspects of her personality  is made into different floating islands. In the movie you will see what the different floating islands are, Joy is the leader of the emotions they try to keep sadness away because they do not like to see Riley sad, one day Sadness decides to touch one of the memories and the memory she touches is an important core memory and joy starts collecting all the memories so sadness doesn't make all of riley's memories sad. That is when Joy and sadness take an adventure together. You will see when you watch the movie what happens when Joy and sadness take their adventure together. 

I chose to write about this movie today because with Covid-19 We go through different emotions, for me personally I think I am mostly in the Happy stage, I do zoom parties for my family, It brightens my heart to see everyone and see how my family is doing and that makes me very happy.

 After I am done with the zoom call, There is a part of me that misses my family because they give me so much joy in my life and happiness. I wish I could give them a hug, and give them my happy smile. I believe Joy is part of my personality because I love smiling and laughing  a lot it makes me feel good inside. You will see in the movie how much joy Riley expresses with her family and friends. Even though I can't see my family physically in person,I am glad that I cans see them visually.

 I did a session this summer that really brightened and encouraged my sprit, It is called Faith Meets therapy, The hosts were Stacy Keiser and Anthony Evans. They are incredible people and I got to meet and see amazing people. We got to talk about our emotions, and different topics about encouraging ourselves, and things we can do to help-ourselves in life and different situations.They did an incredible job it has really helped me a lot!

My favorite part of Inside out is when Joy figures out how sadness helps Riley, Joy thinks that Sadness shouldn't help Riley because she thinks that she will be sad all the time and not happy, later Joy realizes that Riley can't be happy all the time because life doesn't work like that and is it ok to be sad sometimes because it is a part of life, and it is good to let your emotions out whenever you need to because  I don't think it feels good to keep stuff bottled inside. At first I felt sad and disappointed when I got diagnosed with diabetes, I am still not happy about it I have learned to live with it and I know it is going to be ok.

My favorite character is joy because she is the emotion of happiness. I think that she is a lot like me, because I am a happy person, and I love seeing my family and my friends happy. I try to always have a happy smile on my face because it makes my family and friends happy and encourages their hearts and it encourages my heart too.

If I see that my family or my friends or unhappy I try to do everything I can to make them feel good or happy again, personally I can't stay sad or mad very long because it does not feel good inside.

 I usually listen to music for example I usually listen to my favorite gospel singer Anthony Evans, he has incredible music. Or I listen to Kirk Franklin, or Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody.

 That puts a smile on my face. Sometimes I text my family to help me feel better and they tell me that I made their day and helped them feel better. My Grandmother and My Aunt Joan help me feel good too, they are always there for me whenever I need them or need to  talk about something, I am glad that I can always count on them. And my moms sorority sisters are amazing too, they always have a smile and hug waiting for me, I am always happy to see them, there a big blessing in my life, I am very happy to know them! I am glad to have a good group of people in my life that encourage me, and make me smile and guide me through my life's journey.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a feel good movie about the different emotions that happen in life, and discover which emotion they think connect to them in a way. It is a wonderful movie to watch with friends and family. It is a wonderful story.



Inside Out (2015 film) - Wikipedia














No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...