Monday, October 11, 2021

Herbie

 Hey everyone! I have decided to write about the movie Herbie it is a wonderful movie, It stars Linsday lohan her character name is maggie she just graduated from college and planning to go to the big apple to work for the sports network ESPN after the summer is over.

She is excited about working at ESPN and she has a smile on her face, she secretly wants to race like her family does her dad will not let her race because he does not want her to get hurt. 

After her graduation her dad takes her to get her graduation present, Maggie has been wanting a car for forever, he takes her to a car junkyard to pick out a car she likes.

 Maggie is looking at all the cars, she finds most of the cars interesting she finds one that she likes, there is a different car that is going to be scraps if someone does not buy it, It is a cute beetle car maggie does see the little beetle car at first she tells her dad it is a cute car she isn't interested in it though. 

She sits in the car she likes and is comfortable in it, and she said that it feels good and she feels like it is her kind of car, she goes to the car dealer and tells him that she wants the car. 

While they are talking about the car the tow truck comes and picks up the beetle and the beetle is above the car that maggie wants to buy, the tow truck drops the beetle on the car maggie likes, she decides to go with the beetle since the other car she was interested in is damaged. 

She makes the purchase and gets herself comfortable in the beetle and what she doesn't know but eventually figures out later is the beetle has a mind of it's own. 

 She also finds out from a note in the compartment area and finds out the car's name is Herbie and that she should take good care of it. You will see in the movie how maggie and Herbie first meet, and see how animated Herbie is with Maggie.

Herbie is a wonderful car, You will see what kind of Companionship Maggie and Herbie have and create in the movie, they have their little differences at first, you will see how good they get along later in the movie, And Maggie also gets to do something that she has been wanting to do for a long time, you will have to watch the movie to find out!

I last saw the movie a couple weeks ago, I was happy to see the movie, It made me think of how excited and thrilled I will be when I start driving and have a car to ride around in and take my dog Elijah with me on different outings and vacations.

It reminds of my childhood of how excited I would be when I would be watching Disney channel, and they would say this Disney Channel movie is up next, they would make it so exciting and keep you on the edge of your seat.

I chose this movie to write about today because I really enjoy this movie, and Herbie is a cute beetle car.  I really enjoy Herbies character in the movie it makes me think of how I am going to be driving one day and how good it will feel being on the open road and driving to different states, visiting different places, and going on different adventures.

 It also made me think of a fun memory, I went down to Texas to celebrate my 23rd birthday with my family, one of the exciting things I got to do is practice driving with my uncle my mom, my cousin and his girlfriend. 

It was a fun experience they all said I did a good job they were all talking to me at one time to tell me to what to do when I was driving, I was trying to listen to them all at the same time while driving, I think I did a good job and I appreciated their directions and all their help and support, my mom was quiet as a mouse lol! I think she was nervous a little lol! 

My favorite part in the movie is a little later in the Movie Maggie decides to take a ride in a different car other than Herbie, she really enjoys the ride the owner of the car is not a nice man she takes advantage of maggie and does a trick on her, he decides to do an ownership on Herbie he tells her if she wins the race then she can have his car. 

I have a tip to tell to you In the movie you will see what the guy does to Herbie when Maggie is driving his car.  My favorite scene though is when Herbie is disappointed and upset that Maggie would give him away, Maggie apologizes to him and tells him that she loves him and that he is a really special car and she will never give him away again and that they are always a team.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good family sports car movie! And likes racing movies.


Herbie: Fully Loaded DVD | shopDisney



 




click here to watch the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...