Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Mean Girls

 Hey everyone! I have decided to write about the movie Mean Girls, It is a funny comedy movie, It stars Linsday lohan, Amanda Seyfried, Lacey Chabert , Racheal Mcadams,Tina fey. The Main character is Cady she is just starting at a new school.

 She lived in Africa and was homeschooled all through her elementary and middle school years until one day her life suddenly changed her family was moving to another state her dad got a new job, and she gets to high school in a public school for the first time.She is a little nervous because she's never been in a public school before and not around anyone since she was home-schooled as a child. 

She now lives in Evanston Illinois, and her parents work with animals they are zoologists. Cody leaves her home and gets on the bus to go to school, she makes it to school and tries to make new friends on her first day of school, she doesn't make any friends on her first day of school, when it becomes lunch time no one lets her sit with them at the lunch table, she eats her lunch in the bathroom. 

She doesn't give up, she is ready for her second day of school and is determined that she will have a good second day of school, she finds a couple of people that decided to befriend her and there names are Janis and Damian they show her ropes of the school, and who everyone is and all the groups and cliques at school. 

While she is talking with her new friends that is when she finds out about a popular girl group in school and they give her a warning about avoiding them because they don't want her to get hurt. They are called the plastics, you will get to see who the plastics are in the movie and what their names are, the leader of the plastics is named Regina.

The plastics have a book called a burn book, they write different things in the burn book, you will see in the movie what the burn book looks like and what they write in it. Cady is really enjoying being in the  plastics so much, she is starting to become similar to one of the girls in the group and starting to act like her and have similar emotions like she does, her friends that she made earlier when she was just starting at a new school, abounded her because they don't like the way she is now.

I chose to write about this movie today because it is one of my favorite movies. And I wanted to try something different and new, because it is about a girl that is coming to a new town, and new school and she wants to fit in and have friends and have a wonderful school year. 

I loved all my school years, my favorite year was my Senior Year of high school because I was about to graduate and start a new chapter in life, and continue my journey of schooling,after high school I decided to go to college I had the best time in my colleges that I went too, I got to experience Independent and find out more about myself and how much I love school and being around my friends and teachers.

My favorite part of the movie is when Cady finally stands up for herself against Regina at first she really looks up to her and even starts mimicking her to the point where Cady thinks to herself she doesn't want to be like regina anymore she wants to be the girl that she was before she joined the plastics, you will see in the movie how she stands up to regina and for herself. 

Cady is happy to be back to her regular self and be with her friends and new friends that she made in school.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes a good comedy/teen story

Mean Girls [DVD] [2004] - Best Buy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...