Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Just My Luck

 Hey everyone! I decided to write about a romance comedy, It stars Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine they play love interests in the movie. 

There characters names are Ashley Albright and Jake Hardin. Ashley has always had luck on her side, she lives a glorious and fun life, and gets everything she wants at the touch of a button. 

She has this touch of good luck since childhood, and she works at a public relations office. She is the first character we meet in the movie. 

The next character we meet in the movie is Jake Hardin, he doesn't have any good luck at all, he experiences an unlucky situation on a daily basis. 

Ashley has friends that love her and enjoy her company, and she is like a VIP. When Jake goes out on the town, he annoys the people that he encounters, he does have friends but they are his family members his friends are his cousin and aunt, he lives right across from them in his apartment building.

 They are neighbors.  His cousin Katy also got the touch of bad luck unfortunately, he babysits her when his aunt goes off to work. 

Jake's job is a custodian worker and he is also a music manager for a band named MCFly who he has had trouble getting their demo CD to a record label owner named Damon phillips so they can get recognized and he can become a music producer.

Ashley is getting ready for a meeting with Damon phillips to go over some things, she is pitching a strategy that involves a party it is a masquerade party that will have different things included in the party, and Damon's clients can also perform at the party. Ashley's boss hears about the party and falls in love with it, she ends up getting her own office and she is put in charge of the party.

Jake invites music producers to hear the band MCFly perform and he does something with the Music equipment and causes it to mess up and it ends up causing the music producers to go away. 

 A little later Jake hears about the party, and also knows that Damon Phillips is going to be there, to get into the party he dresses up as one of the performers that dance at the party to entertain the guests, also at the party there is a fortune teller to tell the guests what she sees happening in their future and what is coming to be. 

Jake sees Damon but he is unable to get his attention, he later notices Ashley and asks her to dance with him, while they are dancing he kisses her after he kisses her he notices that Damon is leaving the party and he tells Ashley to stay where she is and that he will be right back. 

While Ashley is waiting for jake to come back, she notices her friend and she goes to talk to her and she and her friend are talking and walking together when all of a sudden while they are walking her heel breaks on her shoe, and she goes to see about her shoe, while she is looking to see what happened to her shoe her dress rips, this is when she starts to notice that something weird is going on.  

He runs to try to catch Damon before he leaves the party. When you watch the movie, you will notice a change that happens between Ashley and Jake later in the movie. 

Jake catches up with Damon, he is trying to get his attention, Damon doesn't hear him and he steps out into the middle of the street and he is almost hit by a car, jake saves his life and pulls him back so he doesn't get hit. 

Damon is so grateful and thankful that he saved his life, he asks Jake if there is anything  he can do for him, jake at first says he is just glad that Damon is ok. He then says there is something that he can do for him, he gives him a cd and tells him just to give it a listen and Damon says done. He invites Jake and his band to come to his studio so can they have a meeting and go over what he can do for Jake and his band so they can produce their music and sing it for people to hear.

Jake is very surprised and astonished at what happened to him, after Damon leaves he goes back into the ball to find ashley, he finds that she isn't in the spot that she was in earlier.

You will see in the movie what happens to Ashley while she is at the ball. It is very funny and dramatic what happens to her at the ball and when she leaves the ball.

In the movie, you will see the storyline of what happens with Ashley after the ball,she runs into a few funny situations, and her life is turned completely upside down.

She has to learn to things differently since she had an experience at the Ball. She turns into a different person by the end of the movie, you will see the new and happy Ashley close to the middle and the end of the movie I think you will also like the timeline that happens between her and jake. 

I chose to write about this movie today because It is a really good and Interesting movie, you also see how things work in life and how everything does always not always work with good luck. And sometimes you have to go with the flow in life, and go on the Journey that your life takes you. Sometimes things change in the blink of an eye. 

It also makes me think of a song, one of my favorite Disney movies is cars and my favorite car from that movie is Lighting Mcqueen and that they have a song in the movie playing while lighting is on his way to a race, the song that is playing is Life is a highway and I'm going to ride it all night long! 

I love my life and all the blessings it has given me and continues to give me, I look forward to the adventures that happen in my life every day! And I wake up with a smile on my face because I know I am going to have an exciting and fulfilling day! And I am happy that I am able to continue living my life and seeing my friends and family and walking my Dog Elijah! That brings me a lot of joy and always brings a smile to my face! 

There are good and exciting things that happen in life, I have had a lot of good things happen to me in my life and very good experiences. 

One of my favorite life experiences was going to Paris France I have never been there in my life, my dad planned a surprise to take to me to Paris Disneyland because he knows how much I love Disney it was very amazing, magical, happy and a wonderful time that I will never forget.

My favorite scene from the movie is when Ashley is starting to go through her different changes, she goes to stay with her friends at their apartment and tells them that everything is going to be ok with her and that she just has to see everything that is happening to her in that moment in a different light. 

It is also a funny scene because she is using the hairdryer on her hair and it suddenly gets stuck in her hair and she is trying to get it out of her and she pulls the hairdryer and it ends up cracking the mirror and knocking the power out in the whole building.

My favorite character is Ashley because she is jovial, happy, caring and kind.She loves living her life to the fullest, and I have always loved living  my life to the fullest and experiencing new and exciting things like Ashley does in the movie. She gains a whole new perspective on life and on herself after she goes through all the changes that happened to her at the ball. 

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good romantic comedy.


Just My Luck (2006) - IMDb






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...