Thursday, November 18, 2021

Annie

 Hey everyone! I decided to write about one of my favorite movies Annie, It stars Quvenzhane Wallis, Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz and Rose Bryne. It is a wonderful Story Annie lives in Harlem Manhattan New York City. There have been a lot of remakes of the movie Annie, I have all of the Annie Movies, This remake is my favorite one.

She lives in foster care with several other girls in the care of Colleen Hannigan she is a bitter person who was a former singer now she spends her days drinking, trying to get someone to spend her life with and giving various grueling chores to the girls that are under her advisement, the girls sing a song while they are doing their chores the song they sing is called it's a hard knock life. 

After Annie is done cleaning she usually spends her friday's waiting at a restaurant to see if her parents are there and will come and take her home she believes they will because a note was written on a receipt from the restaurant Annie is waiting outside of and it says they will return. 

Back at the orphanage Miss. Hannigan gets a surprise visit from a city Inspector to see how Miss.Hannigan's treating the girls, Annie takes advantage of the situation she looks at the clipboard she is holding and finds her security number on it she copies it down and heads off to get her information on where her parents are and how she can get home. 

When she arrives at her destination to find out more information about herself unfortunately they don't have any information on her than what she already has and knows.

When you watch the Movie, You will see the Journey Annie goes on, and how she always keep a positive and upbeat attitude and outlook on whatever she is facing. She knows the sun will always come out tomorrow. And that she will have a happy and joyful life. She meets a lot of good and kind people on her journey. You will see Annie has a very happy ending, she gets what she was hoping for and what she has believed for since she was in foster care.

I chose this movie to write about today because Annie gives good memories and reminds me of when I was a little girl, I love the song tomorrow because it is a happy and upbeat song and talks about how the sun will always come out tomorrow, and how to have a positive outlook on life and in the days to come. It always puts a smile on my face whenever I hear the song. It is also a fun movie to watch with family and friends, It has a lot of wonderful acting in it, fun music and songs that you can sing along too. It will make you smile and laugh, and have joy in your heart.

My favorite character is Annie because she is upbeat,positive, and always has a smile on her face. She loves to sing, she has a big and caring heart, she is kind and loving. She always sees the best in people and sees the glass as half-full. That is also the same as me I have a positive outlook on life, I always have a smile on my face and see the glass as half-full. I also love singing it always brings a smile to my face and brings me good feelings inside. Annie is very confident and courageous.

My favorite scene from Annie is when Annie and Will dance together and sing together, they are so happy to be together and be a family, Annie is happy to have a dad, Will is happy to have a daughter they make each other very happy and grateful to have each other. They make each other better and make each others lives bright.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good story and Musical!

Annie (2014) - IMDb\










No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out 2

  Hey Everyone,  I have decided to do a blog on the movie Inside Out 2, starring Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith, Tony Hale, Ayo Edebiri, Maya Ha...